1. Create a time line starting
from Hardishane, including the significant events and characters in the story.
2. Create a graph, chart, pitorial repesentation, etc. explaining the history
of the country with the significant characters.
3. Create a map of the country and Reme tracing the characters journey and
indicating important places.
4. Create biographical sketches for 5 main characters, 3 creatures, 4
characters from the history of the country, and 2 enemies. Include physical description,
character analysis, and importance to the story.
5. Create a new creature/character for Matt's new world and write a scene
involving the characters, old and new.
6. Describe what would happen, how would a character from Merovence react if
time transported to our world. Write a scene reflecting the characters actions and
7. Create a complete jeopardy game that will demonstrate a thorough knowledge
of the book, its plot, theme, and characters.
8. Create a scene where Matt and his party are in trouble. Devise a spell he
would use (poetry) and describe the result.
9. Design a newspaper spread for Merovence. Include two articles, a banner,
editorial, headlines, advertisement, and sports story.